• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic request - radial duals (15.50s or 16.00s)

DMgunn

I am going for more flotation with my M139 - want to retain the original wheels and go with wider radials - specifically the 15.50s or 46s that are pretty common out there, or possibly 16.00s. I know a couple years ago I saw a pic of a bridge truck with no bed that was dualled up with 16.00s but I can't for the life of me find it. There are pics all over the place of 14.00s, as that was a normal setup, but I want more width.

Anyone got some pics?

M1075

I have posted a pic of dual 16R20s before, but an easier solution would be to lower the air pressure in your tires. That is going to give you more flotation & traction than just going to wider tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks