• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic request

TwoStates

Anyone have a pic of their hmmwv in two man truck configuration, but with both the B and C pillars still installed? I'm just wondering how this would look and I can't find any pics of same. Thanks.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The C pillar mounts in the same place as the troop seats, so the picture you seek will be a bit of a challenge.

TwoStates

I don't follow you. I'm talking about having the B and C pillar installed along with the blank panels. No folding troop seats.

gsp45

Go to IP and look at Item 640901, it has the B and C pillar installed. Now, keep in mind you cant install the C pillar AND have the troop seats both. One or the other, because they share the same mounting locations.

TwoStates

Thanks, but that one does not have the side panels or roof installed. Basically looking for one with the C pillar, four man roof, blank lower half side panels and front doors installed.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You are not going to find a picture like that unless someone stages it. It would be hard to find the rear filler panels mounted with a 4 man roof as there is no way to fill/close the upper part of the rear door opening with a set up like that. The closest I have found but the cover is not on the roof is this one where they made custom 1/2 doors. You could always print this one out and draw the roof in.
GR.jpg

gsp45

mwmules, there was one posted on IP in the "daily market" listings, its since been sold. I like the one you posted with the half doors fore and aft. Great fair weather configuration. Cut down half doors on the rear of a 2 man is very useful because of the usable space you get in the rear. Plus, the security of 2 lockable compartments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks