• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic Upload Issue w/Firefox?

cpf240

Along with all the database errors others have seen today, I've also been unable to upload pictures today using Firefox.

Once I do the "Manage Attachments" and "Browse" to the file location and select the file, click the "upload" button, it just sits there, for hours, with the message "waiting for steel soldiers".

If I use IE, it works just fine. Firefox was working until today, and there have been no updates on my end that I'm aware of.

Is it just me?

I'm running Win 7 Ultimate and Firefox 8.0

cpf240

:funny:

Ok, lets try this again, still failed, now lets disable all Firefox add-ons...

Now to trouble shoot the add-ons, as disabling them seems to have fixed it.

Edited to try again with changes to add-ons... Caffine Kitty says it works now... nothing to see here, move along...

Thanks to all who responded!

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks