• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up at Camp Robinson

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Camp Robi nson

I will be there next Tuesday to pick up three M105 trailers, where are you in Arkansas? Are you driving by Russellville on your way home? My third trailer is a transportation problem for me, I can only get two on my car hauler!
James

ARYankee

Well I live in Benton which is Southwest of Little Rock. I just couldn't wait to get my deuce so I'm going tomorrow to recover it. 3 trailers wow!! I'm hoping some will post so I can bid on one for the deuce. I can try and help you out. I can get it the third for you and store it at my house for you until you can come get it. I may even be able to drive it up there to you. I just don't know what the deuce is capable of just yet plus I work 12 hour days Monday through Thursday. But I'm off Friday to Sunday so I'm willing to help a fellow MV owner out.

ARYankee

Well I had a very successful recovery today. I was nervous at first about possible problems but they all went away once I got there. I talked to Sherman and he said he had already started it up and used it to jump 2 others off. I knew mine ran but was unsure of brakes and transmission but that went away. I let it warm up and away we went with my wife trailing behind in the Santa Fe. It was a great experience. The Deuce ran great with no problems. If you need some help rumplecat, I may be able to assist. I'm going to test the Deuce out this weekend :)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Are the duces and trailers at Camp Robinson or at the air base. I am going down to get a 105 I won and the map on the auction page shows them at the air base. If they are at Robinson can you get to them through the gate in Sherwood?

ARYankee

If it is the trailers that were up for auction a week or 2 ago, then I would say Camp Robinson. I used the commercial gate in North Little Rock. It was a lot easier because the yard is about a mile from it.

ARYankee

Well I'm going to be heading back to Robinson again in a few weeks to get a trailer. If anyone else is going to be going or might need help we can coordinate. I can also do some previewing if anyone would like. I live fairly close so it wouldn't be an issue. I'd have to do it on my off day on Friday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks