• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up at Eglin

exbrown

Can anyone pick up a towbar from Eglin AFB for me this week?

I know that this is very short notice, but I was scheduled to pick it up last week and my wife got sick. This week I have a problem getting off work.

I don't mine compensating for your time.

Thanks,

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Towbar at Eglin GL

Jay,

Contact Mike Bergfeld at:

Michael Bergfeld
Business Development Manager
myFreightWorld
Toll Free: (877) 549-9438 (877) 549-9438
Direct Line: (913) 905-5209 (913) 905-5209
Fax: (866) 761-7510
mbergfeld@myfreightworld.com
www.3plinabox.net

Mike is the BEST LTL shipper. I JUST shipped a towbar set (identical to yours) out of Eglin and it went flawless. Offer to pickup at the trucking company's terminal closest to you and your price will be even better. One word of advise; ensure that you call the GL Site Manager at Eglin (Eric Riffer) and ask him to print and put the Bill of Lading that Mike Bergfeld will email to you on to your crate. You can reach Eric at (850) 678-1501 or email (eriffer@govliquidation.com). If you decide that you don't want the towbar, email me at Joe@czarnik.net and maybe I'll take it:) Good luck, Joe PS you don't live in the Metro DC area, do you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks