• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pick up at forest park, GA

Travis89xj

Hey guys. Let me start by saying i have not put my papers in yet.

I need to see if i can find someone south of forest park, GA that might be able to pick my deuce up from the GL site.

Im down in gainesville, Fl so if your south of Forest Park, GA then it would get the truck a little closer to me.

I mostly just need it picked up, because i cant make it up during the load out times. So if you could take it to your house it would only be like one or two days that it would have to stay there.

I of course would compensate with paying for the fuel costs and some cash to buy a couple of burgers or something.

let me know if you have time
Thanks guys

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
PM me with the details and your phone number. I hope it isn't this coming week, I'm going outta town for the week.

Please ensure you have valid insurance and I'll need a copy before I can pick up. I've been down the road on post and the cops are thick as flys on ...you know what.

Travis89xj

ok got my euc turned in to battle creek should get it back maybe this week or next.

the ideal thing would be if some one from near macon, ga could pick it up and take it back to their house that would shave a couple of hours off my drive time.

let me know guys

Thanks

jwaller

if it were me I'd make you get it legal before it moved. you don't want that kinda trouble. get your tags and insurance before it goes anywhere.

Travis89xj

Well i cant really wait that long to get a tag when it has to be removed in 14 days. If some one picks it up for me i will put insurance on it.

I just got my euc back so I can pick it up. Any chance anyone isnt busy tomorrow and can get it off the lot for me. I can be up there this friday or saturday

like i said before if would be good if you were a little south of forest park to cut down on my drive time a little.

lavarok

Call the site contact listed on your paperwork. He is a good guy and easy to work with. He might be able to meet you Friday. I'll be there Tuesday.

Travis89xj

The guy at the forest park said he will only be there on wed or thur of next week.

Im starting to think i should trailer it back. Does anyone near me have a trailer that can carry a deuce. I can tow pintle or gooseck. My gooseneck cant handle the weight of the deuce.

if anyone wants to pick it up or doesnt mind lending me their trailer for the day let me know asap

Thanks guys

pathfinder

Try Russells Military Vehicles, he is in Cario GA and goes to the local GA GL all the time. His brother has a trucking company. You can find him on the web.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might could pick it up next week and trailer back to Warner Robins GA. for my fuel cost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks