• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up in Jeff MO

choll

Bidding on a 5 ton in Jefferson Mo are there any members that could do a pickup for me and have a place to store it until I can get there to pick it up I'm in Seattle. If I win that is. I will pay for your services.

Chuck

6X6 ALL THE WAY

I might be able to help you out. I'm bidding on one too hopefully you won't run my price up:-D. I also have a m35a2 down there i will hopefully be able to get soon.

choll

Thanks for all that said they would help. Was out bid. I thought this lot was going to go a little cheaper since there were quite a few and the economy. I guess when your addicted to MV's money doesn't matter. Sometimes loosing might be a blessing, I think my wife might have killed me if I drove another MV home.

6X6 ALL THE WAY

They weren't cheap. don't think any went for under a grand even the one with bad steering and the dash half took apart. some as the one with fried batteries and cables. one went over $2500

choll

WOW I looked at the one with the fried batteries. I didnt bid on it but was sure that it was going to go for under a grand. I actually thought I was going to end up with 2 only wanted one. but bidding went crazy at the end

SGT_Spring

It was a huge auction. I was tracking only the hard tops (32 of them) and they where all over the place. Some lucky folks landed early closers that went for $500. The average sale price for the hard tops was $975. That includes some that wen nuts and a few that went early.
I am new to the forum and new to the GL stuff, but it does seem that the few folks that put in early bids get off easy, then the "15 minute rule" starts everyone that got out bit circling around the last few trucks... That when it gets nuts!
I am going to try for something at the Des Moines Auction. It looks massive, so maybe I will get lucky... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks