• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up needed in Hawaii!!!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I have won a M105A3 trailer and a 6.2L diesel engine at the Barbers Point GL location in Hawaii.
I thought I had a member here that was going to help me in my shipping needs but I have not heard back from him.
He is a Marine so anything could have happened.
I need someone to pick up the trailer and engine from GL and ship it to me to the Big Island of Hawaii.
If you can help, I need your first and last name to send to GL for pick up.
I need to know when you can pick it up so I can contact YOUNG BROTHERS for shipping.
PLEASE, ANY HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I like to ship at the beginning of the month of December if we can.
Ill pay $100 for your help!!!!
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

I dont understand why I get 3 (pm) messages saying that someone will help me but after I respond back to the members here who said they can help me out I get no reply back.
I do write back to those who have PM me and yes, I do need help on my pick up.
If you can not help me then just let me know so I can go another rought to get my GL mercendised.
All I ask is be up front with me just as you want to be with items you have won.
If you cant help and you have sent me a (PM) then please let me know why!
Thats all I ask.
Thank You!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks