• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up needed in Hawaii!!!!!!

ssgtwright-usmc

I have won a M105A3 trailer and a 6.2L diesel engine at the Barbers Point GL location in Hawaii.
I thought I had a member here that was going to help me in my shipping needs but I have not heard back from him.
He is a Marine so anything could have happened.
I need someone to pick up the trailer and engine from GL and ship it to me to the Big Island of Hawaii.
If you can help, I need your first and last name to send to GL for pick up.
I need to know when you can pick it up so I can contact YOUNG BROTHERS for shipping.
PLEASE, ANY HELP NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I like to ship at the beginning of the month of December if we can.
Ill pay $100 for your help!!!!
Tim

ssgtwright-usmc

I dont understand why I get 3 (pm) messages saying that someone will help me but after I respond back to the members here who said they can help me out I get no reply back.
I do write back to those who have PM me and yes, I do need help on my pick up.
If you can not help me then just let me know so I can go another rought to get my GL mercendised.
All I ask is be up front with me just as you want to be with items you have won.
If you cant help and you have sent me a (PM) then please let me know why!
Thats all I ask.
Thank You!!!!