• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked my first deuce up in cali and drove it home to ohio

curtistactical

Just bought my first m35a2 last week from southern california shipping was outragous so my wife and i grabbed a plane to lax and drove it home back to ohio 2250 miles and five days on the road, will post some pics later.

Last edited:

gunboy1656

Welcome and I also cant wait to see the truck that had you go clear across country for.

You do realize there are trucks on this side of the country?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am impressed, looks like a Syros Truck, I like steve, you have a nice truck, something to be proud of. Hows your ass feel....? lol I have made the trip bact to Michigan everal times. 5 days you took your time. Good for you. I like road trips...

monkeythumbs

It was nice to meet/talk with you the other day in Vandalia. Can't wait to see your truck in person, and hopefully you can make it to some rally's and events locally this summer. Forgot to mention the MVPA Convention this August at Nutter Center BTW.

curtistactical

thanks for the good welcome, steve syros was a great guy and does good work I had no problems on the trip except for sore butt and sunburnt arm and I am going to try to make it to haspen for the event, it will be nice to meat all of you. it was also nice talking to you monkeythumbs at vra nice to meet people with the same interests

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks