• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up a 923!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kyle, Nice find, glad you found a truck. Looks to be all there. Get the operator's manual, lots of info needed to operate it properly. Take your time and go through it. I have the spin on oil filter adapter kit listed in the classified.
Have fun, roll coal.
JC

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck. Welcome to the 5 ton club. Lets hear the particulars on it. I just sold my latest one last Saturday, so I am on the hunt for another one myself.

FXR1969

Guess the first thing is fix the muffler its rusted out, got a small leak around one of the heater hoses, get all the fluids changed,wiper blades get it cleaned up a bit!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the disease.....

floridason had mufflers for sale reasonable. Install a rain flap and that will also help. Common issue for trucks that sit and get filled up with water in the muffler.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck, enjoy!
If this is your first one, I must warn you from experience----I started with "just one" and by looking at my list of military vehicles, if you are not careful, you will possibly soon find more at your place!! Good thing I own a farm with lots of room! I often think of how they are scattered about at the farm and at my son's place so I do not see them all at once, but if I lined them all up I would probably then get hit with the reality of how many I have collected over the years.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good looking truck. Welcome to the 5 ton club. Lets hear the particulars on it. I just sold my latest one last Saturday, so I am on the hunt for another one myself.
PM me, I have a M923 looking for a good home, needs a little TLC.

FloridaAKM

Welcome from Sunny cold Florida to the Green Iron Addiction, you can never just have one! Download & read your TM's & post up some pictures of your new gal when you have a chance!

hardimpact

Welcome to 5 tons. I have had mine for a couple years now. I could not find wiper blades, auctionaddiction had some blades at the rally that were easy to modify and work great. Enjoy the new ride.

Cobra03

Napa wiper blade part number is 60-1250 $5 each. I just bought mine and had a hard time locating them. All the info you need are in these pages. Now go turn up the injector pump!