• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up another m1009

galeo7171

I just picked another m1009 this week. A local sheriff's office brought all their unused vehicles to the auction. It needs a new starter, and the passenger side rocker needs to be replaced, but its a pretty good Georgia truck. I paid a whopping $1100 for it. It still has the Motorola police radio in it, and the sheriff's stickers on it lol. I'll post pictures soon. This is my second m1009 this year, the other one I bought of craigslist for $800 that did not run. I put in new glow plugs, manual push button, spin-on fuel filter, and glow plug relay and it started just fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks