• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up first military item today a 101a2

TheVanillaGorilla

Sits pretty level with truck it has the canvas and bows banded in the bed. Not sure what I want to do with it yet other than tires I had flat on way home

Attachments

Last edited:

TheVanillaGorilla

Very nice! sits well behind the F150.
Keeping it green or a custom?
Not exactly sure yet wife said put matching whew and paint it so I will see.

And bout the getting a duece comment. Yea I will have one pretty quick BUT I live in town but am looking for 10-20 acres right now and as soon as I have room I wm have one.

TheVanillaGorilla

Nice trailer. I love mine. Might want to check the wheel bearings if you just got it and it been sitting awhile. Congrats
Prolly should. The guy pulled it.a could hours to meet me and they were cool to the touch but I'm fixin to pull a tire off to repair a flat so I will do that while I'm down there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks