• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my 1985 M923 today

LiqTenEXp

I had a 1970 Kaiser M35A2 but sold it a couple years ago. Decided it was time for another MV.

1985 AM General M923, rebuilt at Red River 3-11. She is in great condition. Need to pick up some of the tools (chain hoist, glad hand tire filler, etc). Really just needs new wipers and it is fully functional.

Like to thank George for the great truck and Serge for helping me pick it up.

Attachments

Last edited:

LiqTenEXp

We were laughing about the student drivers sign, might leave it on for a little. Maybe people will avoid cutting me off, probably not though LOL

plode

I'm from way down in Cape May County. Don't see any MV's around unless it's the NG, or the county's trucks they got after Sandy. Where in NJ are you guys?

BradBMI

Went to pick up a M923 today At a rest stop on the NJ Turnpike some prick stole the feet off my tow bar and the air hoses right out of my M936 wrecker...Believe that?

I had to tow by the nose with a a frame I made from straps Bastards!

LiqTenEXp

Doh that stinks BradBMI.

I am near Butler/Wayne. I too got my first MV from George, it was the one listed in my original post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks