• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picked up my deuce at ft riley today

jj9620

Picked up my Duece today at Ft Reily went without a hitch I delevered military cabs there in the morning and went to get get deuce. I needed to get a wrecker to load me but I must say it was worth it the wrecker service was prompt friendly and very resonable he loaded it right from the truck storage lot on to my trailer I used Redds Wrecker out of Manhatan all total between my unloading and loading I was there about 2 1/2 hrs very good da. I highly recomend Redds for pickup if you need such a service

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on the successful recovery. Although it wasn't as adventurous as driving it home, a good recovery none the less. Enjoy your new toy.

KaiserM109

I like the folks at Ft. Riley; that's where my M109 is from. Did you check with Ft. Riley GL about loading? Eighteen months ago they had a large fork lift and used it for customers' stuff.

Seventy five is cheap!! I will remember the name. If my truck hadn't started I was going to start looking for local help.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It depends on where the duce is located out there. If it is in the DRMO main area they usually load. If it is out in one of the storage lots they don't help anymore. It will state on the auction if loading [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]NOT AVAILABLE[/FONT].

Westech

CPL
JJ sorry I did not make it.. I had a double shift of CQ... lets just say I have been sick for a couple days. No sleep in 3 days will get to you. Im glad everything went nice and ez for ya. I tell ya it sure was not fun when I was out there in the 105* sun sounds like it went better for ya lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks