• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked Up My Deuce from the Gap on Oct 3

rneely

1970-M35A2 AMC General.
Wife went with me and followed me back to Michigan, 531 miles. I checked over the truck at the Gap and we headed out. Had a radiator hose let go on the Turnpike. We got off at exit 201, Roxbury. The small garage there knew where we could get a new hose in Chambersburg at Memphis Equipment. Three hours later we were back on the road and stopped for the night in Lima, Ohio. Made it home on Saturday at 2:30. Very noisy, wore ear protection all the time, no muffler. Ran strong all they way.
Learning more about it everyday as I look it over. Possible head gasket leak problem on right front side of head/block.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you have any extra bows and would like to sell some, please let me know. I'd really like some metal ones. Good lookin truck!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, Gimp beat me to the punch. I am in need of one steel bow, just one! The truck looks great and congrats on a sucessful recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks