• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my M1008 today - MISSING PARTS =(

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I overlooking the fact that he never said the parts were shown in a picture? Who knows when or where the parts were removed. Stealing, shooting, poaching, liars, theives. etc.... Were did he say the truck was not as advertised?

scottc

It's a risk, no matter what auction. If you don't want the risk go to a dealer. Its the risk that creates the some of the excitement in the whole process. A piece of crap for $100 or a piece of gold for $1.

Dieselsmoke

Around here, it's the fire departments ripping stuff off for their trucks. I walked up to some trucks I won at Sharpe a few weeks ago, just as someone from a fire dept was just about to cut the glow plug card out of one of the CUCVs I won. Needless to say we had a bit of a confrontation there. G/L had him removed from the base by the DLA police, fortunately we had caught him before he cut the wires.