• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my M105 with the CBC

Blythewoodjoe

I paid $429 for the whole thing I think. About $80 in fuel too (we hate to count that don't we). I'll get some more pictures soon. The entire door area was cracked up and moved around a lot. A few zip screws and a quart of fiberglass resin and it is nice and solid. It has lots of damage and cracks but I don't think they will be too bad to repair. It should fit nicely in back of Bob D. Deuce. I will be selling my other M105 trailer with the good landing gear since this one is in better shape. I will selling just the frame. In other words I will be selling scrap steel with no data plate or title. Thank you DOD for those wonderful EUC's.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Very nice

I built a CBC for my M101 but it is all wood with an big aluminum door. I just used the steel tarp loops for the support and screwed and bolted everything to them and the deck. There are pictures of it in my album.

Blythewoodjoe

gimpyrobb said:
So its an enclosuer, not a topper? Thats perty smooth!
Yea, that's the cool part. I wanted something to put in the back of my BOB that would be in theory water tight because the bed I made for it will let water seep between the sides and the bottom. This unit should sit in the back with a few inches hanging out the rear and keep me and all my stuff dry, at least when I fix all the holes :(

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Got one for the 3/4 ton... love it

I wouldn't want to stumble out of that hooch at 0-dark thirty needing to take a leak! Looks great though.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
We camp on the top of our M101 with the hard top it is double 3/4 plywood and I built a ladder on the front. Right now it is locked up storing my winches and tools till I get home it will be my tow behind for the M1031.

GabrielDuce

Looking to buy a CBC made by plastics research corp.

I need to buy one of the CBC cargo bed covers for the m105 trailers made by plastics research corp. I am looking for the fiberglass one not the metal ones. It looks like the one that Blythewoodjoe posted pics of in this fourm.

I know they are out there folks Im trying to track one down to buy it.
PM me If anyone has any leads or wants to sell theirs!

:deadhorse:aua2cents

Last edited: