• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my M105A2 yesterday

lonegunman

It is minty fresh and straight from a rebuild. According to the dates on everything, it was rebuilt in august of last year and sent to DRMO shortly afterwards. Now it lives at my house and is very happy behind my deuce.

lonegunman

Here is a pic of the truck and trailer, sadly they are not color cordinated. But the trailer is depot NEW, everything works perfectly, brakes, lights and paint is less than a year old. I tookm it for a short spin today to see how everything worked and it was perfect.

Now, they approved my EUC for the generator that was sitting 50 yds from my trailer the day after I picked up the trailer. I was not to wild about that or the prospect of another day of driving 600 miles round trip for my new toys.

But that genset is depot new as well.:mrgreen:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a pic of the truck and trailer, sadly they are not color cordinated. But the trailer is depot NEW, everything works perfectly, brakes, lights and paint is less than a year old. I tookm it for a short spin today to see how everything worked and it was perfect.

Now, they approved my EUC for the generator that was sitting 50 yds from my trailer the day after I picked up the trailer. I was not to wild about that or the prospect of another day of driving 600 miles round trip for my new toys.

But that genset is depot new as well.:mrgreen:
Mine was all tan except the brand new body that was camo. It even came with a like new tan top. Too bad we are so far apart. I'm not into the tan at all.

lonegunman

I cannot make the get togther because of work. I wish it was closer as well, chugging across the state at 48mph will take forever.

I really need a tan insulated roof for the cab, mine has crumbling insulation. The truck was painted tan in a hurry prior to deployment, they painted over the markings and everything. It is not that dismal a job, but it is spotty.

Apparently, the truck was readied for deployment, they replaced the steer tires with two brand new 2008 year tires, a complete new passenger seat and rotated the rears around. Then they sent it to DRMO. Other than a minor oil leak and a CTIS system that works like crap the truck in great.