• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my new bed

67Beast

Tuesday 10/25 I went across state here in Michigan to pick up the new bed for my M35 to replace the current one that is beat to hell and back. The PO use to haul logs with my truck and beat the bed hard. So I found a decent replacement bed with troop seats for $200 here in Michigan.

The wood on the troop seat is shot, but everything is there, and there is no real significant rust on the bed, just surface stuff. We used the guys 5 ton wrecker to lift and load it onto my flat trailer.

Today, I took the whole thing over to my sand blast guy to have him strip the whole bed and seat uprights. He said he should have it done the first of next week so that I can get prime and paint on it before next weekend.

I need to find anyone who has a set of the rear metal mud flap pieces for an M35 that they want to get rid of. I was hoping the new bed had them, but they were gone from it. Just let me know what you want for them, and I can even have them picked up where ever they are.

Armada

Dave, did the place you got your bed and troop seats from have anymore troop seats and headache racks?
I need a set myself. Thanks.

Paul

67Beast

Armada said:
Dave, did the place you got your bed and troop seats from have anymore troop seats and headache racks?
I need a set myself. Thanks.

Paul
Nope I don't believe he had any other deuce parts there. He was mainly into Dodges, both WC & M series. He was a super nice guy and must of had 20 military vehicles at the barn. And from the sounds of things he must have another large group of vehicles at his house also. I found the bed and troop seats through an add in the Great Lakes MVPA paper. He had this cool Swedish Suggan at the vehicle show in Clair this fall.

The rest of the show pics are here http://www.davidallenracing.com/MVPA-Show.htm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks