• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up 105 Saturday

ajg6989

Saturday I go pick up my M105 trailer for my deuce it sand right now will have to paint it 24084 for up coming Christmas parade. A 45 mile trip each way on 95. Washed the windsheilds and checked the oil today.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:D

nopics

maxim

Those things are sooo handy...They pull good with a pickup and roll nice, put some removable 12 volt lights on 'em and haul stuff. If ya can't afford a MV truck to go with it at the time, get a M-101 or M-105 and ya got green iron!!! (or Desert Storm). So many wood haulers ask were in the world you can get one of those things. Better yet, get one of each.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks