• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picking up a M1009 Cucv

firefirefire90

picking up my first MV! It's in rough shape engine specifically, will need rebuild eventually, but interior is great and not sure on exterior but I'll find out. Ex Navy M1009. MV's are slim pickings in San Francisco/Bay Area so I'm doing my best! Pics should be up within the next 3 hours

firefirefire90

nice and easy. He met me at the train station and I looked over the truck, he showed me everything, we signed papers and went away. I stopped for some diesel and when I went to start back up the truck would just keep cranking, which was weird since when I first started the truck it went like it was nothing.. but the engine is tired so I'm sure it's that. I was a little freaked but the previous owner was top notch and pulled me through it!

firefirefire90

lol just looked through all the service history, and apparently in 2003 the Cucv was hit by a HMMWV. Funny, they never replaced any of the parts on the Cucv rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks