• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup and temporarily hold a 923 from Fort Hood TX

firemedic355

I recently bought a M923 5 ton from Fort Hood, TX. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I can't make it there to pick it up before they start charging me ridiculous fees. Just need someone local to pick it up and hold it for me, no more than 2 weeks.

Please let me know if you can help and how much you want. Thanks

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought an M925 out of Ft Hood. I had a tow company go get it and take it to a storage place. The tow and 3 months of storage was under $400 total.

If yours is a runner I'd think you could find someone to drive it to storage cheaply, and storage is about $50/mo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks