• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup at Hooks TX

jasonjc

I need a M105A2 picked up at hooks. And either moved just off base or moved north. Waiting to do the EUC thing so 2-3 weeks max. Anyone doing a pick up with some extar room or need a trailer to haul some stuff home???

Thanks Jason

jasonjc

I might be able to move it off base & store locally for a short time.
I can also give you a name of acompany in the area that will do the & charge you for it.

Thank's I will keep you in mind. I was hoping some one closer this way mite of been doing a pick up and could of use a trailer to help haul there stuff home. But my luck two days after I pick it up some one will:razz:.

jasonjc

Well looks like I'm headed down to Hooks on Thursday the 9th,if my pickup makes it:roll:. Is any one eles going to be there that day??? I may try renting a truck. Does anyone know if the pickup you get from enterprise have hitches??? The trailer even has full rack's, cover and bows, and the better jack:-D.

Attachments

ARYankee

I know Avis pickups don't. I don't think the rental companies have hitches on their pickups. I know I looked into renting a pickup back a couple of months ago to get my M1101 from Hooks. I ended up using my minvan.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Normally the rental trucks do not have a hitch as they don't want you pulling anything. Check before renting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks