• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup at Hooks TX

jasonjc

I need a M105A2 picked up at hooks. And either moved just off base or moved north. Waiting to do the EUC thing so 2-3 weeks max. Anyone doing a pick up with some extar room or need a trailer to haul some stuff home???

Thanks Jason

jasonjc

I might be able to move it off base & store locally for a short time.
I can also give you a name of acompany in the area that will do the & charge you for it.

Thank's I will keep you in mind. I was hoping some one closer this way mite of been doing a pick up and could of use a trailer to help haul there stuff home. But my luck two days after I pick it up some one will:razz:.

jasonjc

Well looks like I'm headed down to Hooks on Thursday the 9th,if my pickup makes it:roll:. Is any one eles going to be there that day??? I may try renting a truck. Does anyone know if the pickup you get from enterprise have hitches??? The trailer even has full rack's, cover and bows, and the better jack:-D.

Attachments

ARYankee

I know Avis pickups don't. I don't think the rental companies have hitches on their pickups. I know I looked into renting a pickup back a couple of months ago to get my M1101 from Hooks. I ended up using my minvan.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Normally the rental trucks do not have a hitch as they don't want you pulling anything. Check before renting.