Pickup day Albany, Georgia

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Berend

Just bought 2 trucks in Albany Georgia, does anybody know which day of the week the inspector is normally there. It's the first time I buy a truck from there so I don't have the inspectors number or e-mail.

Berend

Thanks a lot, I'm flying in from the Netherlands and have to pickup three trucks in total. One in Jacksonville and the other two in Albany and then drive them back to Maryland.

Now I can plan a little bit ahead.

Berend

The plan is to tow one behind my 2007 M1083A1R and get the other one running. It’s going to be an adventure that is for sure . Just the way I like it.

Berend

5 days a week 8a to 3p

Its on pecan lane in albany, ga

No appointment necessary
The yard where the trucks are parked is that from Iron planet or is that a company that stores the truck for them? Because you don't have to make an appointment. In August I picked up a truck from New Jersey. The trucks there where stored at a towing company and you also didn't need an appointment.

simp5782

I'm the dude, man!
The yard where the trucks are parked is that from Iron planet or is that a company that stores the truck for them? Because you don't have to make an appointment. In August I picked up a truck from New Jersey. The trucks there where stored at a towing company and you also didn't need an appointment.
Iron planet controls the large yard about a mile from the base. It is controlled by them with about 20 employees there

Crapgame

Is there a phone number for the Albany yard or email to forward Bills of Lading forms, etc to the Yard Manager? I have an M1097A1 non runner that I am contracting with a 3rd party to haul for me sometime next month or January.