• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup from Lansing, MI on 7-25-08 Pics included.

Rattlehead

Anyone picking up stuff from Lansing in the near future? I finally got my EUC approved and need to plan a pickup. Best to do it at a time when others are there if possible.

TedG

Rattlehead,

Let me know if I can help for my office is 2.5 miles away from the yard.

Regards,

Armada

Here are some pictures that I took from Chuck's M146 recovery. Mostly the same pics that Chuck posted. The trailers were in real good shape. We had fun and there were no casualties.... lol His M818 sure looks nice with the new paint job.

Attachments

ida34

Thanks for posting the pics Paul. I was glad to have the help. You really saved me a lot of time by not having to make two trips. One of these days I need to help you out. Right now it seems like a one way street.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks