• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup in Jacksonville

dirtyfingernails

My EUC cleared in 31 days (first timer). Ran over this morning to get my genset and trailer. Had to wait in line--GL was hoppin! Took all of 10 minutes to hook up and split. Someone took the fire extinguisher that was on the trailer. Tool box had a new grounding set and hammer and a fuel nozzle. Batts are low and need some charge. Tires look new and the brakes worked! Gotta go back out Thursday to get the Tow Bar I won. I've got this sickness bad!

Attachments

Bill W

Looks like you got that genset just in time as it looks like its gonna be a busy hurricane season. My first Mep-003a I had for about 5 years and never used it so I sold it to my buddy before I moved out of So.Fla, he's used it 3 times since I left in 05. I've since bought another 003a with sound supression kit installed

dirtyfingernails

Kenny,
I probably paid too much, but it looks to be brand new with (hopefully) multiple feet. Looks complete. I'll find out tomorrow morning. Now I need a deuce again!
Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks