• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup Lockbourne, OH

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think the folks are saying to post what it is without PM'ing. They're wondering how big it is to determine if they're able to pick it up for you. A vehicle is a big difference from 10 pallets and that's a big difference than say 3 each tools. When posting you need a pick up, you gotta provide more info.

Carnac understood. We haven't purchased anything yet so its hard to say what it is. We are looking at several pallets of gear. I think we have found our man up there. Thanks for the responses.

EO2NMCB

Ah someone that thinks ahead about shipping before bidding.:smile: BZ! Now if more people would do that, instead of gee how am I going to get my new to me M923 or 932 from one coast to the other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks