• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup my crane at Warner Robins, GA

3dAngus

Biggest reason why I didn't get one is I have no way to pick it up. About the best I can lift and move around is the MEP-003 at 1200 pounds. Those cranes were over 3000 pounds.

If I had one already mounted, different story. I could pick my house up with that one.:beer:

Stonepicker1

Getting ready to leave the house at 10:00 pm tonight. Will be driving all night to get my crane at Warner Robins, GA (about 9 hours)then get some sleep before heading to Huntsville, AL for a 11:00 am pick-up on Friday. Then back home. I'll try and stop at the FL Rally on the way back on Sat. My trailer will be fully loaded going home.[thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phone service can be sketchy at the rally. Txt messages get through. Txt me if you need anything.

Stonepicker1

Well, I had to take a 2 hour nap in the rest area at I-10 and I-75 in FL. I got to Warner Robins at 1100am and was out the gate at 1240pm. I pulled into Huntsville, AL around 830pm tonight and checked into the Hilton for the night. Going over to Redstone about 0930am.
Here are some pictures of my new toy. Looks like a new replacement part.
Now how do I get this installed on my M923...lol:popcorn: Think I can convince the wife I need a wrecker now:lol:

Attachments

treessw

NICE!!! Now I am really kicking myself for not going after one of these!!!!!!! Tell you what, why dont you sell it to me, buy a wrecker instead [thumbzup] What do you think ? Nice buy!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks