• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics and videos from Opcom's SS road trip 2008

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: pics and videos from Opcom

Interesting trip Patrick. thanks for posting all that info. Maybe once you should try a trip without that huge brick in the back.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
An average of $4.00 per gallon too that is what pinched my wallet driving the M818 up from Baton Rouge. I am planning on making some trips like this but will be looking at alternate fuels I am hoping to collect a lot get them refined and store them in my 400 gallon trailer that I will tow with my M109. It is a wonderful recap thanks for posting and I am glad your bunker is still operating I heard a while back you were shutting the door on it. Thanks for keeping the message of praising God up and the message about you know who. That guy will kill our freedom if he gets elected.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks