• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of crew cab deuce?

nemesis_001

RE: Re: How about a 5 ton?

THANK'S CHEIF I HAVE THE SAME PICTURES BUT WITH ALUMINUM ALCOA WHEELS THAT I THINK LOOK AWESOME ON THIS RIG I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME BOLT PATTERN AND ALL. IF YOU NEED THEM...HAVE A DODGE M37 CREW CAB RENDERING TOO

eddiec

RE: Re: How about a 5 ton?

i didn't get any pics. but while at HOTRODDUECES place, i got to see his, and all i could say was D___, it looked so good, and BIG, my wife said i should, and could build one. between the custom suspension lift, an extra frame, and the 1600x20 xzl's, it was just unbelievable.

russ81

The bobbed four door deuce that MADDAWG was talking about at the begining of this thread......I'm the second buyer on e-Bay.......Turned out to be a scam "second chance offer." They said the first guy couldn't come up with the cash, so they relisted it. I won the bid, but then the guy got really funky on me. Wanted me to send cash thru some phone service. Said the truck was being held by e-bay Services in a warehouse in California. After contacting e-Bay we found out it was some shmuck in Canada trying to pull a scam.

Really made me mad. Glad I didn't send any money........but I really wanted that truck.

jfnemt1ff1

crew cabs

I have to find out how to add pics from this post. But the one with the bed covered like a SUV might be one of the next projects:wink:. That would be cool place roll bars inside and add 3rd row seats, the thing could be endless.
John