• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of lifts

rickta24

can yall post some pics of your cucvs that have lifts? i see some sweet ones in the photo gallery but could you include how much lift you have and what size tires? thanks

ultim8gamr

Like CCATLETT1984 I did a write up on the installation of a 4" lift with front springs and a rear shackle flip on 35" tires.
Here's the thread it can be found at http://steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11566. you can find some pictures of it in my last post on the page. hope thats what you were looking for... I still need to get some better pictures of it now that the lift is installed and everything has had time to settle.

Buster

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks