• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of my Deuce.... and girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOLFMAN1

goodluck with the calender. but would be better with more than just one girl. then you could sell it better. mv+girls= calender then you can decide to make a rated or unrated version. goodluck and happy hunting.:jumpin:[thumbzup]

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Orignally, I posted a comment about the flag, virtually ignoring the actual photos, poses, and model. I apologize for my rudeness.

I write now as a gentleman with better tact than previously vented.....

I MUST compliment you on your photos. Both your subject and your technique are exquisite :wink: You exercised your right to expression, and although we as gentlemen may not see eye-to-eye, I respect and shall defend your right to express yourselves freely.

Similarly, let us agree that in the codified Flag Standards, there exists certain expectations. You have the right to deviate from those expectations. But remember this: Any compromise of any standard has consequences. Once your behavior deviates from the published standard, then there WILL BE an "equal and opposite reaction" as with the Laws of Physics. It's natural.

All in all, I thank you... Truely THANK YOU for posting up those pics.

I would like to propose a NEW THREAD where all Steel Soldiers could post their "family friendly" (G- or PG-Rated) Calendar Pictures.

In fact, I think I'll go start one now.......

OK, Done! Here's the LINK:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/57747-mv-calendar-girl-guy-photos-thread.html#post669965

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I know about the flag issue...
Then you should have followed the rules.

There are many more disrespectful things I could've but never would've done.
That doesn't make what you did any less disrespectful.

There are rules against making clothing with the flag pattern too but there are millions of t-shirts and bikinis hats, etc.. with it there.
Yes, there are and I refuse to buy or wear them When I see them on display in a store, I also "mention" the flag code to the store manager who usually either pretends he/she doesn't know what I'm talking about or tells me to mind my own business. If the latter response, I politely tell them that it IS my business.

She's proud of it....
I'm glad of that. I don't mind in the least if she poses with the flag...just not wrapped up in it.

Pretty harmless and I, of course, meant it noe disrespect.
Well, your intent may have been honorable, but it fell far short of the mark.

You have a very nice truck and a great idea. Please do what others have suggested and post some new pics with the lovely lady, but either leave the flag out or display it properly.

Are you feeling the love yet? ;)

Kohburn

clothing that resembles the flag is not the flag itself, it is merely and homage to the flag and what it stands for.

respect is based on the intent of the rules not the letter of the rules, anyone actually offended should re-evaluate their decision making process.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, please get over it....and yourself.
Wow, what a helpful post. I guess no one else is allowed to even have an opinion then now that you have chimed in?

Odd all of those claiming they understand what the flag stands for and then bashing on someone for offering their opinion. I thought having an opinion was still allowed?

Ok, let's start the betting pool - how soon until this thread is locked?

:driver:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
clothing that resembles the flag is not the flag itself, it is merely and homage to the flag and what it stands for.

respect is based on the intent of the rules not the letter of the rules, anyone actually offended should re-evaluate their decision making process.
So anyone who was offended needs to re-evaluate their decision making process? Seriously?

What are you looking for? Something more in line with YOUR decision making process? Are you looking to strip away someone's freedom to be offended? Is that what you think the flag stands for?

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Obviously the flag could have landed on the ground if the young lady had not caught it and hugged it securely and affectionately to her person. ...several times. She must be commended.

maynard83

Wow, what a helpful post. I guess no one else is allowed to even have an opinion then now that you have chimed in?

Odd all of those claiming they understand what the flag stands for and then bashing on someone for offering their opinion. I thought having an opinion was still allowed?

Ok, let's start the betting pool - how soon until this thread is locked?

No one is saying you are not entitled to your opinion but if you state your opinion as the only one that is valid -end of discussion- than you are going to get a forceful response or an opinion, like mine. Besides, he/they said their opinion and I said mine. Do you have a problem with my opnion only but not with the one you agree with?
P.S. Did you even bother to go back and see my other comments?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No one is saying you are not entitled to your opinion but if you state your opinion as the only one that is valid -end of discussion- than you are going to get a forceful response or an opinion, like mine. Besides, he/they said their opinion and I said mine. Do you have a problem with my opnion only but not with the one you agree with?
P.S. Did you even bother to go back and see my other comments?
Did you read what I wrote Devil Dog? If you did, you would understand that I am all for everyone being allowed to have an opinion. And in MY opinion, it isn't cool to tell someone to get over themselves just because they offered an opinion.

Your mileage may vary, to each his own, live and let live, etc, etc, etc.......

:beer:

maynard83

Did you read what I wrote Devil Dog? If you did, you would understand that I am all for everyone being allowed to have an opinion. And in MY opinion, it isn't cool to tell someone to get over themselves just because they offered an opinion.

Your mileage may vary, to each his own, live and let live, etc, etc, etc.......

Lets just have a
or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks