• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of my M37 Project.........

What do you think

• cool

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • OR COOL!!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

colbanister

Here is my 1963 Dodge M-37. It came out of Fort Hood (2AD 1/41) and went to the Fire Dept. Then was sold to a well company and the origional winch was removed and replaced with a bigger one off of a Deuce I think and was set up with a boom used to pull well heads with......

Attachments

dozenjeeps

m37 truck

I am on my way to buy another m37 weds, I have a nice one restored and now I found another with a Braden Winch, I just have to have... body looks great and only has a electric problem which could be the coil as he has very little spark, but it turned over so I am hooked and believe that it will run and be on the road in a few months... will try to post some pics of the two of them if I can figure it out, or will send them to someone that can post them for me...

WarrenD

Didn't waste any time getting her stripped down! Keep us updated on the progress.

colbanister

Frame and axles are painted just waiting on funds to replace brake and fuel lines as well as wiring harness. I will post pics of painted frame and axles when I have more time.
Thanks.

StoneMill

Thanks for posting pics. I can't wait to find an M37 of my own and do the same type of frame off resto. The boss said an M37 is a go if I can find a decent one for a good price. Now to finish the deuce and make room. I'm gonna watch your progress... as always, the more pics the better.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frame and axles are painted just waiting on funds to replace brake and fuel lines as well as wiring harness. I will post pics of painted frame and axles when I have more time.
Thanks.
If you're not doing a 100pt restoration winner then Sid Beck in Victoria can give you a good deal on a Greek wiring harness. They're color coded instead of black with aluminum number markings. Since mine (actually the wife's) is just going to be a Motorpool driver I figured 1/10th the cost of a black one was worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks