• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of some inside cab "upgrades"

bigelk50

Ok I had lots of people ask for better pics so here are some pics of the drip flashing. I tried to take some better pics as the ones we took during the building process did not turn out. The first four pics are off of one truck and the last few are of another truck. The last pic is just a pic of me using my new 5 ton.

They were already installed with silicon so I could not take them off to get a better pic. Just start with a thin piece of tin and form it how you want.

In the first pic is looking sown with the door open. In the second one you can see what existing mounting screws we used. They only over hangs only about a half inch.

Attachments

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The grab handle is great. I've got a couple of those handles from old deuce frames. I'm gonna put one of those on for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks