• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PICS of The M543A2 Going Through Phases- FOR SALE

will-m

Looks good. My M-35 came from Dave as well. Can't say enough good things about him. Would definatly buy from him again. Just need more space in the driveway.

joec

will-m said:
Looks good. My M-35 came from Dave as well. Can't say enough good things about him. Would definatly buy from him again. Just need more space in the driveway.
Yes he is I Hear you about the space. The deuce and wrecker are taking a chunk out of my yard.

joec

Pics of the paint job

All painted and very happy!!! Eastern Surplus did a great job with the truck..!!!

Attachments

Armada

RE: one more

Sweet! So whats next on the list of things to do?
What is Easterns paint process? How many coats of primer, how many coats of color?

joec

country said:
Joe

thanks for all of the kind words

Glad you like the way it turned out.

Dave
www.easternsurplus.net
Speaking of the man..Hi Dave

Thank you!!! The truck looks great. Can't say enough about you and your services you do.

Well guys here's the man. So you can ask him question's as well as myself if you want.

Thanks again Dave

Oh when are you gonna post the new toys you have over there especially the deuce with the singles..It looked sweet!

joec

Re: RE: one more

Armada said:
Sweet! So whats next on the list of things to do?
What is Easterns paint process? How many coats of primer, how many coats of color?
Dave can answer that About the paint.

As far as the list...need to collect the right tools and such to complete. Never done with it seems. But the paint turned out sweet!!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: one more

Front shot is great. Congrats Joe, I can't wait to see it at Aberdeen :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks