• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics the Commerce City Memorial Day Parade

70deuce

Enjoy. 20 rigs today.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks for showing your support of Veterans by the great turnout and sharp looking vehicles. I got to walk around the Korean war museum on Memorial day and it was great to be back there. Are all the members of your club in Steel Soldiers?

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
A huge turnout , very very good parade. Heres a few I took yesterdy

1-No kidding , a line of the trucks on the way to the parade!
2-Getting lined up
3-A better view of us
4-During the parade, the route was pretty long
5-Us using one of 4 trucks to transport members to go have a club lunch.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Not all are from Steel Soldiers, probably 20% are. I got hooked up to them from SS , and met a few great guys from SS that I got to join up and enjoy and learn from the club.

With me moving im going to trully miss them , i dont think ill ever find another MV club that will help anyone so much or that i can learn from like this , if anyone is in CO , this is the best MV club to join , if you have a MV in CO - join them! You will understand.

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: Pics the Commerce City Memorial Day Parade

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Are all the members of your club in Steel Soldiers?
Not all, but I would assume the majority are. It's cool going to the Club events and putting names with faces. Real names+screen names=faces! I just joined last month, bulldog mack13 ask me to becme a member, and this was the first event I brought my Deuce to. The shot looking out through the cargo cover window is my Deuce and 105 trailer. I've had quite a few hobbies, but this one, by far is the best and most satisfying.

Thanks for the photos, Jay and Phil!

NB1944

Guys... great pics! There are some really nice shots - look for them on our website in the next few days.

Several of our guys are members of SS. And more are joining all the time - our guys really enjoy being able to read the posts and chat with other MV owners. It's very useful when searching for parts or needing advice when wrenching on our rigs.

I heard Bulldog will be moving. He has been with us only a short time, but we'll miss him! I was gald we got John H. to join and I can see he will fit in with the rest of this motley crew! Welcome! We also picked up two new members at the parade. Great job!
:D

Sherkotoee

Hello everyone,
I am Sherk Rock... I am also located in Commerce City from last two years... I Love to watch parade... Nobody honors veterans on Memorial Day quite like Commerce City does... For more than four decades, the city’s annual Memorial Day parade has become a flag-waving, pride-filled rite of passage into summer... Many a Commerce City youth have lined the streets of the community to pay homage to veterans of wars past and, no doubt, many of them went on to also serve their country.

Last edited:

steelandcanvas

Hello everyone,
I am Sherk Rock... I am also located in Commerce City from last two years... I Love to watch parade... Nobody honors veterans on Memorial Day quite like Commerce City does... For more than four decades, the city’s annual Memorial Day parade has become a flag-waving, pride-filled rite of passage into summer... Many a Commerce City youth have lined the streets of the community to pay homage to veterans of wars past and, no doubt, many of them went on to also serve their country.
I have done 4 paradres in Commerce City since I joined the MVCC back in '08. This parade is one of our favorites because of the crowd participation and excitement. We roll a varied line of vehicles, Jeeps, Deuces, Ambulances, Wreckers, and sometimes the Club weasel will participate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks