• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture of M1009 fuse panel ?

Starlight

Can any of you guys give me a good picture or diagram of fuse panel 1984 M1009. I went through search. Either I don't know how to search the right way or just couldn't find it. Most appreciated, T

CCATLETT1984

more specifically you can get the -20 (maint. manual) from the troubleshooting link at the top of the cucv forum, download them all and enjoy your manuals, they are like the GM shop manuals for a civilian vehicle.

jumpmasterjim

Heres a pic I took from a 1985 that I purchased a few years ago. It was this way when I purchsed it so don't take the fuses as being correct. I don't know if this is what you wanted. You said picture. I hope it helps

Attachments

Starlight

Hey guys, most appreciated. Turns out to be just a "bit" too much overspray on the fuse box and covered the names of each fuse. I must have down loaded the wrong maint manual from above. Every time I thought I was getting close to an answer on something it ended for example. If horn still blows after... see your supervisor. I couldn't find the fuse layout but maybe I need to download more manuals. Bottom line, Thanks, T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks