• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture of M1009 fuse panel ?

Starlight

Can any of you guys give me a good picture or diagram of fuse panel 1984 M1009. I went through search. Either I don't know how to search the right way or just couldn't find it. Most appreciated, T

CCATLETT1984

more specifically you can get the -20 (maint. manual) from the troubleshooting link at the top of the cucv forum, download them all and enjoy your manuals, they are like the GM shop manuals for a civilian vehicle.

jumpmasterjim

Heres a pic I took from a 1985 that I purchased a few years ago. It was this way when I purchsed it so don't take the fuses as being correct. I don't know if this is what you wanted. You said picture. I hope it helps

Attachments

Starlight

Hey guys, most appreciated. Turns out to be just a "bit" too much overspray on the fuse box and covered the names of each fuse. I must have down loaded the wrong maint manual from above. Every time I thought I was getting close to an answer on something it ended for example. If horn still blows after... see your supervisor. I couldn't find the fuse layout but maybe I need to download more manuals. Bottom line, Thanks, T