• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture of my M-38

yeager1

Thought I might as well post a pic of my Jeep, it's half M38 parts and half CJ3 parts. It's got a GM 350 crate motor with 350hp, SM420 trans, Dana 18 Tcase with a Warn overdrive, Dana 44 HDs front and rear, 35" MTRs. The suspention and steering are custom (i.e. salvage yard parts from other stuff- like the axles). It does real well on the trail due to great clearences (32" under the rockers, 30" under the front and rear bumpers) it flexes well too, I can stuff the tires into the fenders. Sorry about the low res/small picture, I'll have to take a better one someday.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
[thumbzup]

yeager1

Thanks. It actually runs real nice on the road too. I drive it to work regularly and have no problem doing a stead 80 up the mountain passes on the interstate and I do take it on long trips, a few times I've run it up to 100 (just because no one beleive it could do it) with plenty of throddle left- but jeeps just aren't mean't to go that fast.