• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture of Willy's jeep in the bed of a 5-ton

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't have a picture, but my 93 Corolla rode home from Atlanta in an M-36 I purchased there several years ago. Jeep is smaller, so it should fit just fine.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not a 5t, but it fits fine in a Deuce!20160528_132719.jpg20160528_132757_HDR.jpg
We have 10 foot c-channel ramps with lip and a lock to set in between the tail gate! 11'6" might make it a bit less steep, but they work, it's a bit un-nerving, and the line up is critical and they are heavy! This last weekend we bought two steel 3 wheel little dollies to slide them! Big difference, much easier! Now just have to had some handles to the ramps and we are golden!20160611_144249.jpg

gparkes

I have a Kia Soul that I would love to haul in the back of my truck. My fear is the ramps would weigh more than the car, which means that it would have been easier to lift the car in the back of my M923A2 than to lift the ramps.

I am being sarcastic of course, but I am very curious on cost of the c-channel ramps. I would like my ramps to be at least 13'.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine are 10' from a fellow MV member who knew about them after I put out a request for ramps! Only $50, and yes they are heavy, but at 63 I can still manage to lift one end and drag them into place! :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks