• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picture Request [Instrument Panel]

FridgeBrilliance

Does anyone have a photo of the instrument panel removed? I would like to get a look at it before I rip mine out, so I can see how it is mounted and the like. I can't imagine it is model year specific so anything will help.

Thanks guys.

FridgeBrilliance

Warthog you should be elevaed to sainthood, but no. I am specifically looking for a pic that shows how the big dumb plastic housing is fixed to whatever is behind it. I am mechanically retard and trying to build a sheet metal panel (yes it will be CARC'd). But since I am really not handy, I want to see the hole first, if that makes sense.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a spare cluster that I will take some pictures of tomorrow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks