• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures in a thread?

Srjeeper

When I look at pictures posted in a thread and want to view the next one. I no longer get the little 'next' or 'previous' box but must back out and click on the next picture toenail.

Is it something on my 'Studebaker Box' or are others having to do this also??

GoldComet6

This guy is out trying to round up all the culprits in holding up the site:
He's in HOT PURSUIT right now!!!!

I'm sure he'll catch the bad guys responsible for this problem and bring them to justice. Or at least give 'em a good punch in the nose.

Attachments

Last edited:

yetti96

Awesome, we have a next button.

Now to be picky, I am on another forum like this and I often just hit N or click the right side of the picture but it opens just the image up in a new tab. I have gotten way too used to just clicking the right side of the image to advance to the next picture because SS had been set up like that. Is there a way to get that back, or is this a better method of viewing pictures in sequence within a thread? I want that easy simpleness back...please?:cookoo::?:

CGarbee

The version of the photo viewer this morning looks like an update on what we had before... You can't roll over to the next photo in the thread (just the next one that the poster put in that particular response) and clicking on the side of the photo brings up a new page with the photo and not the next picture, BUT:

I can now right click on a photo and save it to my computer for later viewing (offline, in the back yard, working on a truck...), or for printing (so I can reference it without the computer...), and/or I can see it in really large size. None of this could be done by me using the earlier version...

I think that the current verision is better than what we had three weeks ago. I admit that I usualy think that the site improvements...aren't... This time I do, so I'm going to have to give Mangus a big thumbs up on this... [thumbzup]

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
The version of the photo viewer this morning looks like an update on what we had before... You can't roll over to the next photo in the thread (just the next one that the poster put in that particular response) and clicking on the side of the photo brings up a new page with the photo and not the next picture, BUT:

I can now right click on a photo and save it to my computer for later viewing (offline, in the back yard, working on a truck...), or for printing (so I can reference it without the computer...), and/or I can see it in really large size. None of this could be done by me using the earlier version...

I think that the current verision is better than what we had three weeks ago. I admit that I usualy think that the site improvements...aren't... This time I do, so I'm going to have to give Mangus a big thumbs up on this... [thumbzup]

Well not that it matters now but, if you put your mouse in the middle of the pic where neither the prev or next button popped up, you could right-click and save the pic.

CGarbee

Well not that it matters now but, if you put your mouse in the middle of the pic where neither the prev or next button popped up, you could right-click and save the pic.
For some odd reason, that never worked on my computers (at work or at home) with the version of the photo viewer that has been on this site since the "big" update... It works for me with the software viewer that is running today...

I know enough about computers to be real dangerous... :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks