• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of M135 single rims FS

John.Westlock

Here are the pictures of the M135 rims that use 11x20s and allow you to run only 6 tires instead of 10. I am pretty sure these will also fit an M35 too. Right now they are still on the truck. They will be coming off as soon as I tow the truck home. I do have other parts from this truck but don't think any others will fit an M35. Robert

Attachments

FSBruva

Those wheels will fit an M35, no problem. They are also 1 inch wider, that makes them 8.5 inches wide, which might open up some tire options for some folks.

Matt

John.Westlock

Thank you for the info- I deal with the GMC deuces but have a lot to learn. I have been using the crash course method-so far its working. It isn't easy though. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks