• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pile of Starters

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone recoginze a starter for my 5 ton. I am going to have a look at mine tomorrow to see if one of these is a match. I was looking at a diesel gen set this guy has and saw the starters, don't know a price yet but I bet they go pretty cheap.
James G.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
From what I can see, the grey one in the center looks close, but doesn't have the small terminals that mine had. I just re-built it a week ago, so its fresh in my mind.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a real variety on the pallet I hope one of them will be a match for mine, I would like to have a spare especially if the price is right.
James G.

acetomatoco

They are a commercial starter and several varieties wll fit your truck... The Delco Remy ones...with the tin can on the back end are not for the MF, but do fit the 6602. Any truck starter and alt shop can rebuild your Autolite, LeeceNeville or Prestolite 24 volt starter... Just take the numbers off your current starter and dig into the pile.... CME Arma in Miami will probably buy the cores you don't need... ACE

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks