• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pimp my ride - MV style...or lack thereof...

Chris, Ya know, it may have to happen.
Will and Devin,
I might have a place that we would be able to keep it in Lancaster/Palmdale area. I'll check on it before we bruise this guys ego anymore with the 600 foldin' dead presidents. Just need the tow bar from Devin and it would be sayanara! - 1/2 ton axles and all.
Oh, 'scuse me - "axcels". Just like the lead singer in Guns and Roses. Phfffffffffftt!!!

ida34 said:
I was thinking of getting it just to get a set of blazer axles. :driver:
Those are hard to come by aren't they? :roll:

I just made a call and found out that I do have access to a piece of property out near this carcass if any of you locals are interested in trying to limp it off his property. There is also a loader out there so we could use that as a giant chain hoist for removal of heavy items - ie: "axcels" for Ida34. :)

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last the seller E-mailed me was I think "$3500 and its yours". I have access to a set of 5 ton axles also if I havent already mentioned that before. I doubt this guy will let it go for anything less than what it ended at the first time around. If you guys need the towbar let me know.