• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pinion brakes

big mike

elwenil, i'll take some measurements and even give you a part number for it from the local discount auto parts store near me. as for the caliper, you could buy the jetta one, but its expensive. i was gonna use one from a toyota 4wd because it uses a similar, if not the same thickness rotor as the jetta, and it is easy to make bracketry for. plus you can find the yota calipers in the junkyard pretty easy

Elwenil

Great, thanks! The band brake on my 715 is a little messed up where the previous owner tried to "adjust it". Looks like he did it with a hammer, and I figured I'd just swap to something better if I was going to have to fix it. Whatever you can find out will be much appreciated. Model and year, or a part number. I have all the Raybestos catalogs here to look at to get the numbers I need. Thanks again!

Attachments

meanmudder

just wondering if I can get more info on the part #'s or type of rotor and calipers used for the wheel brakes and any other kind of info I could use for doing this Thanks?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks