• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinion Drive Shaft Seal

TKRESS1

[FONT=&quot]I had a leaking seal on the rear differential on my 1953 M37. I dropped the drive shaft and removed the center seal. Can I just replace this seal? If so does anyone know a NAPA number for the seal. I ordered a few numbers listed on a few sites and none of these were correct. Thanks for the help.[/FONT]

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
[FONT=&quot]I had a leaking seal on the rear differential on my 1953 M37. I dropped the drive shaft and removed the center seal. Can I just replace this seal? If so does anyone know a NAPA number for the seal. I ordered a few numbers listed on a few sites and none of these were correct. Thanks for the help.[/FONT]
Post #5

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?t=36393

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TKRESS1

The information from that post was not correct. I only pulled the center seal and the correct seal number is Federated auto parts # F331227H.