• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pinion seal local availability

tburk49760

Whilst crawling around under my heavy, slow deuce today, I noticed quite the puddle of gear lube under my newly topped off center axle. Seems as though the pinion seal gave up the ghost. I see nos units on epay. Anyone have any luck finding this at the local napa or whatever?

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The number is in the -34P TM. You should be able to find it somewhere. I would just order it off Ebay if you don't need it right this minute. It's easier than trying to hunt one up at a parts store.

steelandcanvas

If you have a set of calipers, measure the seal in every direction. Usually a seal and bearing house counterman can fix you right up, given the correct dimensions. We do this all the time at work when we can't read or don't know the correct replacement seal number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks